Passe para a interrogativa:
01. They study English.
02. He walks to school.
03. Mary has some interesting friends.
04. Mary and Bill enjoy studying English.
05. You and I live in the same district.
06. Microsoft often launches new products.
07. His friends play soccer every day.
08. Their house needs repair.
09. Bill’s books deal with important matters.
10. The boys’ new room looks great.
11. The buses usually arrive on time.
12. All the students have to take this test.
13. Everybody in the class wants to see them.
14. People go crazy when the traffic is heavy.
15. Men like the blue color.
16. Most tourists visiting that country get impressed by its beauty.
17. A lof of information requires confirmation.
18. Mathematics puzzles a lot of students.
19. The Japanese work very hard.
20. The Japanese bullet train travels very fast.
21. The news sometimes scares listeners.
22. The new data worry the scientific community as a whole.
23. All the furniture in the house smells the same way.
24. The subjects that the teacher is talking about always cause a great deal of controversy.
25. Bacteria live almost everywhere.
26. Borrowing money from friends causes discomfort.
27. All the work demands careful preparation.
28. Van Gogh's works always attract a crowd.
Tire suas dúvidas comigo no:
01. Do they study English?
02. Does he walk to school?
03. Does Mary have some interesting friends?
Mary = sujeito = she
04. Do Mary and Bill enjoy studying English?
Mary and Bill = sujeito = they
05. Do you and I live in the same district?
You and I = sujeito = we
06. Does Microsoft often launch new products?
Microsoft = sujeito = it
07. Do his friends play soccer every day?
His friends = sujeito = os amigos dele = eles = they
08. Does their house need repair?
Their house = sujeito = a casa deles = ela = it
09. Do Bill’s books deal with important matters?
Bill’s books = sujeito = os livros do Bill = eles = they
10. Does the boys’ new room look great?
The boys’s new room = sujeito = o quarto novo dos meninos = ele = it
11. Do the buses usually arrive on time?
The buses = sujeito = os ônibus = eles = they
12. Do all the students have to take this test?
All the students = sujeito = todos os estudantes = eles = they
13. Does everybody in the class want to see them?
Everybody in the class = sujeito = todo mundo (da turma) = terceira pessoa do singular
14. Do people go crazy when the traffic is heavy?
People = sujeito = pessoas = elas = they
15. Do men like the blue color?
Men = sujeito = os homens = eles = they
16. Do most tourists visiting that country get impressed by its beauty?
Most tourists visiting that country = sujeito = a maioria dos turistas que visita aquele país = ela = terceira pessoa do singular
17. Does a lof of information require confirmation?
A lot of information = sujeito = muita informação (substantivo incontável) = terceira pessoa do singular
18. Does mathematics puzzle a lot of students?
Mathematics = sujeito = matemática = ela = it
19. Do the Japanese work very hard?
The Japanese = sujeito = os japoneses = eles = they
20. Does the Japanese bullet train travel very fast?
The Japanese bullet train = sujeito = o trem-bala japonês = ele = it
21. Does the news sometimes scare listeners?
The news = sujeito = o noticiário (substantivo incontável) = ele = it
22. Do the new data worry the scientific community as a whole?
The new data = sujeito = os novos dados (singular = datum) = eles = they
23. Does all the furniture in the house smell the same way?
All the furniture in the house = sujeito = toda a mobília (substantivo incontável) da casa = ela = it
24. Do the subjects that the teacher is talking about always cause a great deal of controversy?
The subjects that the teacher is talking about = sujeito = os assuntos sobre os quais o professor está falando = eles = they
25. Do bacteria live almost everywhere?
Bacteria = sujeito = bactérias (singular = bacterium) = elas = they
26. Does borrowing money from friends cause discomfort?
Borrowing money from friends = sujeito = tomar dinheiro emprestado de amigos = terceira pessoa do singular
27. Does all the work demand careful preparation?
All the work = sujeito = todo o trabalho (substantivo incontável) = ele = it
28. Do Van Gogh's works always attract a crowd?
Van Gogh's works = sujeito = as obras de arte (substantivo contável) de Van Gogh = elas = they
MAIS EXPLICAÇÕES SOBRE AS PERGUNTAS COM DO/DOES NO PRESENTE SIMPLES (SIMPLE PRESENT) ATRAVÉS DO SKYPE: INGLESPELANET (CRESCENT HEIGHTS).